In an effort to reintroduce myself to my readers as a part of my revamp of the blog I thought I'd write a post so you all can get to know me on a more personal level. I thought I'd go ahead and share twenty five random facts you probably won't know about me.
1. I was born and raised in San Francisco. Ok so it's not a total secret, but I am a full-on San Francisco native. I don't know if I'm going to live here forever (because the rent is insane) but this city will always be the best city on Earth in my eyes.
2. My favorite bands are The Beatles, Arctic Monkeys, The Cure, and the Strokes.
3. I have been to about 30 concerts in my twenty-two years on this planet.
4. I have attended a fair number of those concerts with my dad because he basically has the same taste in music as me. Sometimes it pays to have a dad that likes classic and alternative rock.
5. Speaking of which, my dad and how he dressed as teenager has massively influenced my style as well. He is where I get my intense love of Levi 501s from.
6. I studied history in college.
7. I have considered going to graduate school and potentially even getting a P.h.D in history at some point in the future.
8. My go-to drink is a Gin & Tonic.
9. While I love a good G&T on a night out my preferred Saturday night consists of staying in, watching movies with my boyfriend, and doing a face mask.
10. I have a Bernese Mountain Dog named Sam who thinks he weighs about 10 lbs when in reality he weighs about 125 lbs.
11. I am a natural redhead.
12. My hair is incredibly curly and used to be such a nightmare to brush when I was little that most attempts my mom made to brush out the knots usually ended in tears.
13. Rainy days in the autumn and winter are my favorite.
14. I actually really do not like summer (controversial I know).
15. I have seriously considered moving to the U.K. or to Ireland at some point in my life.
16. I love doing my makeup every morning, but I hate doing my hair.
17. My favorite book is Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion.
18. My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's
19. I have been shooting film photography for five years.
20. Getting a roll of film back from the developer is one of my favorite feelings.
21. As much as I love the city, I also love being outdoors and going on hikes.
22. My nicknames have ranged from Hannah Bob (thanks Dad), Hannah banana (pretty standard), and Hannah Montana (thanks middle school).
23. I spend an embarrassing amount of time on Instagram (especially Instagram stories) and Pinterest.
24. I hate running with a passion but will happily swim several miles.
25. Writing is my greatest passion and the thing that keeps me the most creatively fulfilled.